Educational course “The Basics of Biobanking”
NASBio in conjunction with the National Medical Research Center for Preventive Medicine annually conducts cycles of thematic improvement “Fundamentals of biobanking”. The three-day training course is intended for a wide range of specialists engaged in activities in the field of banking of biological material of various origins.
The program of the course includes a cycle of lectures by leading Russian experts in the field of biobanking and practical exercises conducted on the basis of the biobank of the NMRC for Preventive Medicine and the cryobank of the Institute of Regenerative Medicine of the Moscow Scientific Center of M.V. Lomonosov.
The course covers a wide range of issues, related to biobanking, among them:
- types of biobanks
- types of biobanking
- legal and ethical aspects of biobanking
- organization of technological processes in biobanks
- standardization and quality management
- principles of design and selection of equipment for biobank, including IT infrastructure
- biobanking process software
- organization of scientific and commercial cooperation
At the end of the course, successful students will receive a state certificate of advanced training and a NASBio certificate based on the results of testing.
You can get detailed information about the training and the dates of the school by phone: +7 965 147 44 93 or email email@example.com